The STA Blog - Tag: stops
As a handful of countries start lifting corona-virus related restrictions, Britain looks set to enter another 3 weeks of lockdown. Tuesday the 14th April was the second STA Monthly Meeting that was held online due to limits to the size of indoor gatherings. Our guest speaker, Sankar Sharma, was obviously delighted to be invited, saying he was proud to be ‘among the best in the world of technical analysis’.
All technical analysts have their favourite ways of drawing charts and the indicators and oscillators they find the most useful; that’s only normal. The trouble for those new to the discipline is that the same old charts, on the same […]
Zaheer Anwari is a determined young man – and a confident one too. A degree in software engineering under his belt but bored with it, he ditched that to teach English and travel around Asia. Moving into photography, he says […]
- ‘New Thought on Market Profile’: Trading the Flow of Control May 12, 2021
- ‘How to Plan for an Emergency’: A webinar, part of Financial Literacy Month May 7, 2021
- Markets, motion and moving averages: Alternative options for a perennial favourite April 21, 2021
- ‘Long Term Forecasting using Interdisciplinary Price Analysis (IPA)’: A presentation by Tom Bundgaard of Kairos Commodities April 15, 2021
- Hello darkness my old friend: I’ve come to talk with you again… April 9, 2021
- A fireside chat with author Jack D Schwager: He of Market Wizards fame on
- Market Wizards – and their lesser known cohorts: Jack Schwager hits the book launch circuit on
- Colours, clashes and clichés: How and why use colourful charts on
- Do you know Aroon? I do, but not very well on
- Must read classics: Richard W Schabacker – the real bible of technical analysis on
Posts by Date
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.