Steven Goldstein: 10 things I learned coaching traders and investment professionals
Steven Goldstein delivered a great presentation at the latest STA monthly meeting at the outstanding new One Moorgate Place venue.
All in all, it was a great talk from an experienced member of the STA. Steven also lectures on the STA diploma course and his insights are always worth a listen – if you didn’t manage to attend the talk look out for the video in the member’s section towards the end of next week.
Rajan Dhall MSTA
Tags: Behavioural Pscychology, trading
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.
- January is a long month: Its tempting to wish it away January 23, 2023
- STA, ACI UK & The Broker Club Joint Panel Debate: Market Outlook for 2023: Fundamental vs Technicals Perspective January 11, 2023
- The year 2022 in words and charts: Dismal indeed January 3, 2023
- Happy Holiday and Best Wishes for the New Year December 22, 2022
- Long nights and long term forecasts: Winter in the Northern hemisphere December 16, 2022
- A fireside chat with author Jack D Schwager: He of Market Wizards fame on
- Market Wizards – and their lesser known cohorts: Jack Schwager hits the book launch circuit on
- Colours, clashes and clichés: How and why use colourful charts on
- Do you know Aroon? I do, but not very well on
- Must read classics: Richard W Schabacker – the real bible of technical analysis on