Steven Goldstein: 10 things I learned coaching traders and investment professionals
Steven Goldstein delivered a great presentation at the latest STA monthly meeting at the outstanding new One Moorgate Place venue.
All in all, it was a great talk from an experienced member of the STA. Steven also lectures on the STA diploma course and his insights are always worth a listen – if you didn’t manage to attend the talk look out for the video in the member’s section towards the end of next week.
Rajan Dhall MSTA
Tags: Behavioural Pscychology, trading
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference. February 27, 2024
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann February 14, 2024
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference February 5, 2024
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference January 31, 2024
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit January 22, 2024