Steven Goldstein: 10 things I learned coaching traders and investment professionals
Steven Goldstein delivered a great presentation at the latest STA monthly meeting at the outstanding new One Moorgate Place venue.
All in all, it was a great talk from an experienced member of the STA. Steven also lectures on the STA diploma course and his insights are always worth a listen – if you didn’t manage to attend the talk look out for the video in the member’s section towards the end of next week.
Rajan Dhall MSTA
Tags: Behavioural Pscychology, trading
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.
- IFTA South East Asia Webinar Collaboration: ‘Second Semester from Cycle Perspective’ June 23, 2022
- June is party time in London: The STA gets in on the act June 16, 2022
- Candles at night time: But wait and see what they look like first thing in the morning June 1, 2022
- ‘Replication crisis’: Why academic research struggles in the real world May 18, 2022
- ‘Talking about Risk’ – ‘’one of those topics nobody wants to talk about.’’ A webinar by Perry J. Kaufman for STA members May 11, 2022
- A fireside chat with author Jack D Schwager: He of Market Wizards fame on
- Market Wizards – and their lesser known cohorts: Jack Schwager hits the book launch circuit on
- Colours, clashes and clichés: How and why use colourful charts on
- Do you know Aroon? I do, but not very well on
- Must read classics: Richard W Schabacker – the real bible of technical analysis on