Tom DeMark sees the S&P hitting 3,486 before the rally ends
Click here to read ZeroHedge’s article about iconic technican, Tom deMark.
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.
- STA Diploma Part 1 goes digital: Because university premises are shuttered September 25, 2020
- Introducing our next speaker: Charlie Morris, a regular at STA monthly meetings September 16, 2020
- Colours, clashes and clichés: How and why use colourful charts September 4, 2020
- Confidence and the Corona Virus: What are consumers to make of it all? August 27, 2020
- How best to present technical analysis: Media formats and delivery systems August 21, 2020