The STA Blog - Tag: Webinar
I rate my local council and since lockdown I’ve been even more impressed. Their Enterprise Team have upped their game to create and disseminate local jobs for local people, and have introduced a series of schemes aimed at helping small […]
This year’s International Federation of Technical Analysts annual conference was due to take place in Philadelphia, hosted by AAPTA. With travel restrictions and limits on the number of participants at meetings due to the Covid-19 virus, it couldn’t go ahead. […]
Years ago disgruntled from Surrey would write a letter to the editor; pedantic fool complain about spelling and punctuation; ‘expert’ in the subject pick on the minutiae in an academic paper. Same old, same old as these issues exist today, transported to electronic means of communication, but remain constant themes. The difference is in the relative speed of action and reaction, and the subsequent issues raised.
- January is a long month: Its tempting to wish it away January 23, 2023
- STA, ACI UK & The Broker Club Joint Panel Debate: Market Outlook for 2023: Fundamental vs Technicals Perspective January 11, 2023
- The year 2022 in words and charts: Dismal indeed January 3, 2023
- Happy Holiday and Best Wishes for the New Year December 22, 2022
- Long nights and long term forecasts: Winter in the Northern hemisphere December 16, 2022
- A fireside chat with author Jack D Schwager: He of Market Wizards fame on
- Market Wizards – and their lesser known cohorts: Jack Schwager hits the book launch circuit on
- Colours, clashes and clichés: How and why use colourful charts on
- Do you know Aroon? I do, but not very well on
- Must read classics: Richard W Schabacker – the real bible of technical analysis on
Posts by Date
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.