Lee Sandford on IG TV: Latest Charting the Markets
MACD: what is it, how is it used and looking at its application with EURUSD GBPEUR DAX & GOLD.
IGTV speaks with Lee Sandford from TradingCollege.co.uk.
Click here to view.
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.
- Are you a numbers person? And does that make you a metrologist? July 28, 2022
- Celebrate International Technical Analyst Day (09/09/2022) July 28, 2022
- European Central Bank’s turn to blink: Raises key interest rate from negative to negligible July 21, 2022
- STA, ACI UK & THE BROKER CLUB JOINT PANEL DEBATE: THE OUTLOOK FOR CRYPTO IN 2022 – PART II July 14, 2022
- ‘Real Time Risk Management in Volatile Times’: Practical Approaches for Digitising Risk to Gain Trading Advantage July 8, 2022
- A fireside chat with author Jack D Schwager: He of Market Wizards fame on
- Market Wizards – and their lesser known cohorts: Jack Schwager hits the book launch circuit on
- Colours, clashes and clichés: How and why use colourful charts on
- Do you know Aroon? I do, but not very well on
- Must read classics: Richard W Schabacker – the real bible of technical analysis on