Check out Mickey Bain’s S&P analysis using point and figure charting
Mickey is an STA member and he has produced this analysis, this represents his own opinion and is not representative of the opinion of the STA.
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.
- Old men and obituaries: Looking back, short and long term December 6, 2023
- ‘‘The digital euro is on the move!’’ ‘We need to prepare our currency for the future’, Christine Lagarde November 21, 2023
- ‘Surfing the Waves of Social Mood’ STA presentation by Robert R. Prechter, CMT November 16, 2023
- Fickle followers of fashion: Who, and why, do they choose to move on? November 10, 2023
- Crisis, what crisis? Can technical analysis help? October 24, 2023
- A fireside chat with author Jack D Schwager: He of Market Wizards fame on
- Market Wizards – and their lesser known cohorts: Jack Schwager hits the book launch circuit on
- Colours, clashes and clichés: How and why use colourful charts on
- Do you know Aroon? I do, but not very well on
- Must read classics: Richard W Schabacker – the real bible of technical analysis on