Chaikin chalks it up: Speaks about his oscillator
One of the few economists that I follow, with his own web site, http://www.mauldineconomics.com/ sent me this yesterday. Sorry it’s so last-minute (dot com) but I just thought it might be worth a look. I’ve been using Marc’s oscillator for a good decade (plus) and if this is your sort of thing, try it out.
Don’t miss our exclusive presentation with Marc Chaikin
Tomorrow (Wednesday), August 10
4:15 PM ET
For active investors and market professionals
How to improve Your Trading and Investing by Combining Fundamentals with Technicals
Tomorrow, I’ll join Marc Chaikin as he introduces his Chaikin Analytics suite of tools to Mauldin Economics. This is a system the Mauldin Economics analysts and I have been using for the past eight months. We’ve put this system to the test and are now so impressed, we’ve integrated the entire system into our vetting and evaluation process.
If you would benefit from:
• Quick screens and filters for identifying potential investments
• Options Play integration with recommended options strategies
• ETF rankings
• Simple, one-page representation of all the data points that matter…
Then you should take a look at Chaikin Analytics.
Join us TOMORROW for a full presentation of this powerful, highly predictive stock vetting software. Click here to register now!
Now, they’re probably going to want to charge you for viewing, so instead why not go to the ever reliable StockCharts and see for yourself.
More importantly, it’s so nice to see interdisciplinary cooperation and respect. We technical analysts are becoming well versed in working in the areas of economics, finance, banking and investment.
Tags: Chaikin, extreme positions, oscillator
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference. February 27, 2024
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann February 14, 2024
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference February 5, 2024
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference January 31, 2024
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit January 22, 2024