Chaikin chalks it up: Speaks about his oscillator
One of the few economists that I follow, with his own web site, http://www.mauldineconomics.com/ sent me this yesterday. Sorry it’s so last-minute (dot com) but I just thought it might be worth a look. I’ve been using Marc’s oscillator for a good decade (plus) and if this is your sort of thing, try it out.
Don’t miss our exclusive presentation with Marc Chaikin
Tomorrow (Wednesday), August 10
4:15 PM ET
For active investors and market professionals
How to improve Your Trading and Investing by Combining Fundamentals with Technicals
Tomorrow, I’ll join Marc Chaikin as he introduces his Chaikin Analytics suite of tools to Mauldin Economics. This is a system the Mauldin Economics analysts and I have been using for the past eight months. We’ve put this system to the test and are now so impressed, we’ve integrated the entire system into our vetting and evaluation process.
If you would benefit from:
• Quick screens and filters for identifying potential investments
• Options Play integration with recommended options strategies
• ETF rankings
• Simple, one-page representation of all the data points that matter…
Then you should take a look at Chaikin Analytics.
Join us TOMORROW for a full presentation of this powerful, highly predictive stock vetting software. Click here to register now!
Now, they’re probably going to want to charge you for viewing, so instead why not go to the ever reliable StockCharts and see for yourself.
More importantly, it’s so nice to see interdisciplinary cooperation and respect. We technical analysts are becoming well versed in working in the areas of economics, finance, banking and investment.
Tags: Chaikin, extreme positions, oscillator
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.
- The STA’s 55th Birthday Party: Drinks, canapés and a good crowd September 18, 2023
- ‘Elliott Wave Outlook on Global Equity Markets’: The GPS of the markets works on fractals September 13, 2023
- International Technical Analysts Day: Remember, remember the 9th of September September 4, 2023
- The generation game: Fault lines and advantages August 24, 2023
- Elastic bands, bonds and rebounds: How to spot reversals – in charts and thinking August 15, 2023
- A fireside chat with author Jack D Schwager: He of Market Wizards fame on
- Market Wizards – and their lesser known cohorts: Jack Schwager hits the book launch circuit on
- Colours, clashes and clichés: How and why use colourful charts on
- Do you know Aroon? I do, but not very well on
- Must read classics: Richard W Schabacker – the real bible of technical analysis on