The STA take on the JPMorgan Corporate Challenge
Roll up! Sign up!
Don’t be frightened by all the big blokes. This really is a fun run which raises money for Cancer Research UK. For the first time ever the STA has entered a team, one of hundreds of organisations which encourage members and employees to join in. Taking place in Battersea Park, London SW11 4NJ, on Thursday 9th July from 18:45, it’s a 5.6km route which can be raced, run, or walked.
Drinks and nibbles are afterwards making it another very sociable STA event. It’s free to the first 20 members (otherwise the registration fee is £26.00), though we would suggest that a £5 donation towards the charity would be in order. Sponsoring Cancer Research UK can be done via the Just Giving website.
Registrations open today and make sure that you fill in ALL the boxes (even the estimated time) or you will be asked to start all over again.
So get involved!
Those of a timid disposition can always come along and cheer our runners who can be spotted in specially commissioned T-shirts.
The STA team will meet at the Prince Albert pub before the event to collect the STA running T-shirts and there will be a social/drinks afterwards. More details will be provided to those who have signed up in June.
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.
- The STA’s 55th Birthday Party: Drinks, canapés and a good crowd September 18, 2023
- ‘Elliott Wave Outlook on Global Equity Markets’: The GPS of the markets works on fractals September 13, 2023
- International Technical Analysts Day: Remember, remember the 9th of September September 4, 2023
- The generation game: Fault lines and advantages August 24, 2023
- Elastic bands, bonds and rebounds: How to spot reversals – in charts and thinking August 15, 2023
- A fireside chat with author Jack D Schwager: He of Market Wizards fame on
- Market Wizards – and their lesser known cohorts: Jack Schwager hits the book launch circuit on
- Colours, clashes and clichés: How and why use colourful charts on
- Do you know Aroon? I do, but not very well on
- Must read classics: Richard W Schabacker – the real bible of technical analysis on