Market Technician No 84
The March issue of Market Technician includes T Brackett and K Crystal – A Brief History of the Development of Median Line Analysis, AKA Andrews Pitchfork (Part 1); S Godstein – Sensemaking: a new twist on what is needed for success in trading and investment; J Smithson – Extending the frontiers of technical analysis: the application of WD Gann’s forecasting method to the currency markets; details on the new STA Home Study Course; STA news; interview with Trevor Neil, STA book club plus much more!
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann February 14, 2024
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference February 5, 2024
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference January 31, 2024
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit January 22, 2024
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus January 10, 2024