Market Technician No.33
Book Reviews (Advanced Trading Rules (Satchell and Acar), Real World Technical Analysis – A Guide to Technical Indicators and Chart Analysis (Kahn)). Hurwitz – Hurwitz Exact Location Parameters, Kwan – Crossover Methods in Moving Averages, Sullivan & Miller – Variation of Techniques Across Market Sectors, Tofpik – Recent Developments in Emerging Market Currencies, Piper – Randomness at Work, MacLean – Technicals of European Monetary Union, Beuttell – The Dow Theory and Other Sell Signals.
The views and opinions expressed on the STA’s blog do not necessarily represent those of the Society of Technical Analysts (the “STA”), or of any officer, director or member of the STA. The STA makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information on the blog or found by following any link on blog, and none of the STA, STA Administrative Services or any current or past executive board members are liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. None of the information on the STA’s blog constitutes investment advice.
- The STA’s 55th Birthday Party: Drinks, canapés and a good crowd September 18, 2023
- ‘Elliott Wave Outlook on Global Equity Markets’: The GPS of the markets works on fractals September 13, 2023
- International Technical Analysts Day: Remember, remember the 9th of September September 4, 2023
- The generation game: Fault lines and advantages August 24, 2023
- Elastic bands, bonds and rebounds: How to spot reversals – in charts and thinking August 15, 2023
- A fireside chat with author Jack D Schwager: He of Market Wizards fame on
- Market Wizards – and their lesser known cohorts: Jack Schwager hits the book launch circuit on
- Colours, clashes and clichés: How and why use colourful charts on
- Do you know Aroon? I do, but not very well on
- Must read classics: Richard W Schabacker – the real bible of technical analysis on