STA Monthly Meeting & Summer Party July 2009
Bill will draw on his vast market and life experience to explain how foreign exchange markets provide the ideal platform for investors to participate in the financial markets with 100s of FX pairs available to trade 24-7 in all parts of the world and not feel constrained by having to trade instruments which are opaque. His customer base feels that they are trading on a level playing field and can make decisions based on fundamental and technical analysis and their local knowledge.
Bill will share some insights into his long and colourful career as a trader, broker and market journalist and explain his views on the US dollar.
Bill graduated from the University of Virginia in 1966 and also has an MBA from the Thunderbird Graduate School of International Management, Phoenix. He first joined Morgan Guaranty on the government bond desk. After various stints as a broker to some famous names, he moved to the UK in 1997, when he joined Bloomberg.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit