STA Monthly Meeting – March 2013
The presentation will focus on the behavioural aspects of trading and markets, looking at the emergence of Behavioural Finance and also Neuroeconomics. It will also look at how and why they are relevant for Technical analysis, and how they can add a new perspective and deeper understanding to a technical analyst’s work.
Steven Goldstein is a Performance Coach and Consultant working with traders and participants in the financial markets. He is the founder of BGT Edge Ltd and coaches traders and managers at a growing number of investment banks and hedge funds in the UK and Europe. In addition to that Steven provides technical analysis on a number of currency pairs for 3CAnalysis.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus