STA Monthly Meeting – January 2021
Join the STA and ACI UK for what promises to be an interesting and lively debate on the economic outlook for financial markets participants in 2021. Our panel of experts – representing both fundamental and technical analysis perspectives – will provide expert input on key issues that will influence and impact the outlook for the year ahead.
Gerry Celaya runs Redtower Asset Management which advises banks, brokers, hedge funds, central banks and real money managers. Gerry has been a professional technical analyst for over 25 years and still learns something new every day, and firmly believes that the best way to learn is to have the courage to make mistakes.
Ron William is Founder & Principal Market Strategist at RW Market Advisory (RWA). The institutional advisory is based on a macro, semi discretionary technical approach which is primarily driven by cycles and timing models. RWA currently services the global FX trading desk of a tier-one financial institution.
Gavin Wells joined 360TGTX in February 2020 to further the development of their FX Swaps strategy. Following the successful trial of 360TGTX MidMatch he is working with market participants to ensure full and timely adoption of this market leading platform. […]
Dominic is Head of European FX Research, based in London, covering both G10 and CEEMEA currencies since March 2015. Previously he had spent five years at HSBC in Hong Kong covering Emerging Asian currencies. Dominic joined the bank on the […]
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus