STA Monthly Meeting – January 2020
On 14 January, the STA are joining forces with ACI UK for what promises to be an interesting and lively debate on the economic outlook for financial markets participants in 2020. Our panel of experts, representing fundamental and technical analysis perspectives, will give their thoughts on the year ahead with a new Government… possibly… ongoing Brexit shenanigans… probably… and everything else that might inflluence and impact the outlook for the year ahead. The panel will be followed by short networking drinks reception.
Murray Gunn MSTA is Head of Research for Elliott Wave International’s Global Market Perspective, a monthly summary of the firm’s 25 analysts’ views on every major freely traded market in the world. (You can follow his Elliott Wave analysis at www.elliottwave.com)
Tom has 24 years’ experience of financial markets, starting as a technical analyst/strategist with Standard and Poors. After Merrill Lynch, he comanaged Othon Investment, a $2 Billion Hedge Fund, before becoming Head of Technical Strategy at RBS for 10 years.
Adrian is senior FX strategist, Continuum Economics, covering G10 currencies. Adrian has 33 years’ experience as an economist and FX strategist in financial markets; previously head G10 FX strategist at RBS and Lloyds he was also chief European economist at Chase Manhattan Bank.
Gavin Wells joined 360TGTX in February 2020 to further the development of their FX Swaps strategy. Following the successful trial of 360TGTX MidMatch he is working with market participants to ensure full and timely adoption of this market leading platform. […]
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus