STA Monthly Meeting – January 2012
Alan Collins: Foreign Exchange
Clive Lambert: Fixed Income
Nicola Merrell: Equities
Stephanie Aymès: Commodities
Alan has been in the financial markets since 1980. Working for Barclays and KOP/Merita as a spot, forward and proprietary trader and as head of FX sales using technical analysis as a basis for all roles. After working at Dresdner as a technical analyst he and 2 colleagues founded PIA-First, an independent technical analysis company that covers FX, fixed income and equity indices.
Clive is the founder, and continues to be the main contributor, for FuturesTechs. He has been in the City for 24 years, has been in the futures market for 20 years as a broker and trader, and has been writing technical analysis for over 10 years. He is the author of the book “Candlestick Charts: An Introduction to Using Candlestick Charts”.
After training as a technical analyst with Standard and Poor’s, Nicola joined forces with Nick Glydon at Flemings. Subsequently the team moved to JP Morgan before helping found Redburn Partners in 2003.
Stéphanie is Senior Technical Analyst, joining SG CIB in 2006 where she first developed the Commodity technical analysis before developing and coordinating the cross-asset technical analysis with a special focus on Forex and Rates. Stéphanie has 15 years experience in technical analysis on various financial markets and from 2000 to 2005 she lectured technical analysis at Paris IX Dauphine University to BSc students.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit