STA Monthly Meeting February 2007
In 2000 Clive set up FuturesTechs, which has built up a solid subscriber base (mainly comprising of Day Traders) for its daily service, which now covers 28 markets. Many of these clients have also benefited from Clive’s lively training seminars, which he has also presented for the STA’s education programme.
In his few years as an active member of the STA he has often been asked who these short term traders are, how they trade, and how they use technical analysis. In this talk he will attempt to unveil some of these answers and give an insight into the technical methods employed by these active traders, who, as a group, account for a sizeable chunk of daily volumes on many of the world’s leading exchanges.
Clive is the founder, and continues to be the main contributor, for FuturesTechs. He has been in the City for 24 years, has been in the futures market for 20 years as a broker and trader, and has been writing technical analysis for over 10 years. He is the author of the book “Candlestick Charts: An Introduction to Using Candlestick Charts”.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit