STA Monthly Meeting – April 2011
Susan will take us through some recent and current trades to demonstrate how she uses her favoured techniques to select, plan, enter and to exit her trades. All with the emphasis on simplicity.
Susan has been managing her own money for nearly six years. She has a degree in Economics and Philosophy from the University of East Anglia, after which she spent nearly 25 years working in the advertising industry.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit