Joint STA, ACI UK & The Broker Club Meeting – January 2024
Join the STA, ACI UK and the Broker Club for what promises to be an interesting and lively debate on the economic outlook for financial markets participants in 2024. Our panel of experts – representing both fundamental and technical analysis perspectives – will provide expert input on key issues that will influence and impact the outlook for the year ahead.
The panel will be followed by networking drinks.
Audrey Childe-Freeman is Chief G10 Currency Strategist for Bloomberg Intelligence, based in London, with expertise in G10 FX, macroeconomics and central banking. Before joining BI, Audrey was the founder, Managing Director and Chief Strategist of FX Knowledge Ltd. Prior to […]
Murray Gunn MSTA is Head of Research for Elliott Wave International’s Global Market Perspective, a monthly summary of the firm’s 25 analysts’ views on every major freely traded market in the world. (You can follow his Elliott Wave analysis at www.elliottwave.com)
Trevor Neil has been a trader for over 40 years and technical analyst for more than 30. He is a past board member of the STA and runs BETA Group, which gives market timing skill seminars to institutions internationally.
Sam’s nearly 30 year career in the financial markets has spanned a variety of trading and management roles across sellside, buyside and intermediary businesses. Prior to his current role advising CMC Markets on the next stages in their journey into […]
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit