STA Monthly Meeting & Summer Party – July 2013
This exciting and fresh presentation will explore the true nature of financial markets and how they evolve through a stochastic, fractal process of expansion and contraction. Supported by a variety of macro to micro charts from decade long to intraday futures data.
Simon Maelzer is a Global Macro strategist specialising in fractal time series analysis and stochastic modelling. With a strong background in geo-science, economics and technical analysis (MSTA & CFTe), he has been working in financial market research for over ten years consulting and advising clients on macro opportunities and associated risk. He is based in South West of France from where he runs www.MacroVIGILANCE.com.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus