STA Monthly Meeting & Summer Party July 2005
Jeff will adapt his normal monthly review to cover such international markets, sectors, bonds, commodities and currencies as can be shown within his allotted span of 30 minutes. He will focus mainly on what is hot, and to a lesser extent on what is not.
Jeff Hochman is Director of Technical Strategy at Fidelity Worldwide Investment. In his current role, Jeff manages a team of Technical Analysts with whom he provides support to Equity Fund Managers and Equity Research Analysts at both stock picking and macro asset allocation levels. He also frequently represents Fidelity to clients, the press and at conferences.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus