STA Monthly Meeting – September 2012
A presentation by Fred Stafford of his 40 year progress in pinpointing exact pre-determined tops and bottoms for all investment vehicles.
Fred will analyse elements of Gann to illustrate his system. He will refer to recorded past analysis predicting precisely the price and time of major turning points for a selection of equities, currencies, commodities etc. At the end of the talk he will leave members with a number of charts indicating future tops and bottoms for their consideration. The future need not necessarily emerge out of the fog but often be planned for with some certainty.
Fred Stafford is one of the world’s leading exponents of the works of William D Gann and has enjoyed an uninterrupted career in the Financial Services industry for almost 50 years. During this time he has accumulated an impressive expertise as a teacher and practitioner of the techniques of one of the great traders of the 20th century.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus