STA Monthly Meeting September 2004
The Wyckoff Method of technical analysis is a pattern recognition system that requires judgment. Although the Wyckoff Method is not a mechanical system per se, nevertheless high reward/low risk opportunities can be routinely and systematically identified using Wyckoff’s three laws and nine tests. Hank will present and illustrate these laws and tests.
Dr. Hank Pruden is a professor in the School of Business at Golden Gate University in San Francisco, where he has been teaching for 37 years. Dr. Pruden is the executive director of the Institute of Technical Market Analysis (ITMA). At Golden Gate University, he developed the accredited courses in technical market analysis in 1976.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus