STA Monthly Meeting – October 2021
On Tuesday 12 October we are delighted to host our first in-person monthly meeting for over 18 months. Our guest speaker for this momentous occasion is Anthony Cheung, a highly respected market voice in the financial arena. The talk will be followed by networking drinks – we look forward to seeing old and new faces as we once again gather at One Moorgate Place.
Anthony Cheung is Director and Head of Market Analysis at a proprietary trading and EdTech firm, Amplify Trading. Trading global macro strategies across asset classes, providing accredited financial market training and creating the latest simulation technology adopted by financial and […]
Next STA Meeting
STA Monthly Meeting – October 2023
The main reason for ineffective strategy construction which leads to non-reproducible results in real time and hence inconsistent performance is due to not knowing the 3 critical strategy stats. To overcome this challenge and construct sustainable, scalable and reproducible strategies in a quantitative manner, the Smart Money Framework was developed by the quants in the 1960s. With this framework we will have the 3 critical stats to help us construct optimal entries, stop loss and exits. When this is further combined with volume, our probability of capturing the bigger runners increases. All of the above will be explained further in detail by the presenter.
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- The STA’s 55th Birthday Party: Drinks, canapés and a good crowd
- ‘Elliott Wave Outlook on Global Equity Markets’: The GPS of the markets works on fractals
- International Technical Analysts Day: Remember, remember the 9th of September
- The generation game: Fault lines and advantages
- Elastic bands, bonds and rebounds: How to spot reversals – in charts and thinking