STA Monthly Meeting – November 2015
In this presentation Steve will talk about his work with traders and fund managers and how he utilises specific tools and strategies from performance psychology, neuroscience, stress physiology, decision science and mindfulness based approaches to help them to enhance their performance, improve their decision making and maximise their returns.
Steve Ward, Trader Performance and Psychology Coach, has spent over ten years working with traders, trading desks and fund managers from banks, hedge funds, global energy companies, asset management funds, proprietary trading groups and with independent traders helping them to enhance their performance, improve their decision making and maximise their returns through coaching, training and consulting interventions.
Steve is the author of ‘High Performance Trading – 35 Practical Strategies To Enhance Your Trading Psychology and Performance’ (Harriman House, 2009), ‘TraderMind – Get A Mindful Edge In The Markets’ (Wiley, 2014) and ‘Sports Betting To Win – The 10 Keys To Disciplined and Profitable Betting’ (Harriman House, 2010). He was the consultant trading performance coach to BBC TV’s ‘Million Dollar Traders’ series, co-managed a team of 45 professional proprietary traders in London, and has been featured in interviews with both Reuters and Bloomberg Markets . He has also traded stock indicies and FX on his own account.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit