STA Monthly Meeting – November 2010
During his talk Jeff will share with the audience his experiences and personal techniques for successfully integrating the technicals with the fundamentals, and provide some of his current views on the markets.
Jeff Hochman is Director of Technical Strategy at Fidelity Worldwide Investment. In his current role, Jeff manages a team of Technical Analysts with whom he provides support to Equity Fund Managers and Equity Research Analysts at both stock picking and macro asset allocation levels. He also frequently represents Fidelity to clients, the press and at conferences.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit