STA Monthly Meeting November 2006
Richard is not going to teach any ground breaking new techniques, as his approach can be regarded as very traditional, but will talk about how he successfully uses what he believes to be the three most important building blocks in any day to day analysis – Sentiment, Momentum and Trending, showing how very simple rules can be applied to markets. As well as highlighting his approach, Richard will also take a look at how these can be applied to the current outlook in Fixed Income, FX and Stock markets.
Richard Adcock is managing director, Adcock Analysis, an independent technical research service, offering subscriptions for weekly reports and daily updates, on FX and rates markets. Adcock Analysis Ltd has been voted top independent technical research house for FX in 2017 & 2018, and Richard Top Fixed Income Technical Strategist, in the Technical Analyst magazine poll for 2009, 2011 & 2013, as well as runner up in 2010 and 2012. Top spot in the best Fixed Income Technical Analyst section of the Extel Awards was also achieved during his time with UBS.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus