STA Monthly Meeting – May 2020
This is Zaheer’s third presentation for the STA. Following the correction in the markets due to COVID-19, in this presentation, Zaheer will be covering how he establishes both a bullish & bearish bias to the stock markets using the major UK and US indices and also why it is imperative to also have both commodities and currencies on your global watchlist.
Zaheer is an investor looking for long-term opportunities in the market using the monthly, weekly and daily timeframes. Like most, his journey started as a day trader but quickly moved to trend-following when he understood the approach and benefits of compound growth.
Zaheer is also the co-founder of Sublime Trading, a growing global online community for private investors training members on a system that helps them regain full control over their finances and their financial future and that can be adapted around their careers and businesses.
Zaheer is a full time trend trader and a member of The Dynamic Trader community since 2007. He specialises in FX, stocks and commodities. Zaheer is regularly invited to guest speak on his much sought-after but little understood approach to trading and also contributes to FX Street and FX Trader Magazine. He first presented at the STA back in 2014.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit