STA Monthly Meeting – May 2016
Thomas Anthonj MSTA, Executive Director and Senior Technical Strategist of FX Strategy, JP Morgan will give a presentation on “Systematic trading based on Elliott-Fibonacci applications”.
Thomas joined JPMorgan in September 2009, taking over the role of FX Technical Strategist. His main focus is on G10 and European currencies where he develops trading and investment strategies, mainly on the basis of Elliott and Fibonacci-applications.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus