STA Monthly Meeting – May 2015
Gerry’s talk will cover the use of chart analysis in modelling long term trends in a multi-asset world, whilst working down to useful short term trading ideas.
Gerry Celaya runs Redtower Asset Management which advises banks, brokers, hedge funds, central banks and real money managers. Gerry has been a professional technical analyst for over 25 years and still learns something new every day, and firmly believes that the best way to learn is to have the courage to make mistakes.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus