STA Monthly Meeting – May 2013
Mathew and Market Analyst are now on the cutting edge, providing tools and techniques never seen before in the financial industry. New innovations in 3D models and multi-touch interaction will ensure that Market Analyst will be a driving force in shaping Technical Analysis in the future.
Throughout the whole of Mathew’s career, he has spent a considerable amount of time looking at traditional Technical Analysis techniques in a different way. In this presentation he will cover the mechanics behind how he has taken the tried and true Market Profile and turned it into a momentum based indicator. The rationale behind the development of this technique could be applied to many other techniques in the future.
Mathew Verdouw is the Founder and Global CEO of Market Analyst International, a group of companies dedicated to developing Technical Analysis software for traders of financial markets. With an honours degree in Computer Systems Engineering from RMIT in Australia, Mathew has taken the company, and the Market Analyst program, from a spare-room start-up in 1996 to a world-wide solution used by traders from large institutions to private traders.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit