STA Monthly Meeting – May 2011
Nick is a trend follower, using relative momentum, breakouts and volume, but also some seasonal work and other cycles. He will talk about how behavioural finance can explain why trends exist and persist, and which momentum measures work best, as well as reviewing some recent behavioural finance findings.
Nick Glydon has worked as a technical analyst since 1986, most recently at Credit Lyonnais, Flemings and JP Morgan. In 2003 he co-founded Redburn Partners, now Europe’s biggest independent equity broker.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus