STA Monthly Meeting May 2007
Guido reckons to meet around 20-25 people interested in TA every week. Most of these meetings end up covering DeMark, and very often with the same questions. The main interest is how to trade the signals and which signals should be more closely observed than others. The presentation will show how within TD Sequential and TD Combo there is more information than at first meets the eye. Delayed perfections, compressed setups, disqualified breakouts, clustering of signals and retracements will be covered, as well as suggestions on how to include in the analysis TD Differential and TD Camo. There have been other presentations on the DeMark indicators, but he hopes to present some new suggestions on how to use these amazing tools.
After completing an MBA in finance, Guido worked at Delta Forex, an Italian consultancy specialising in Elliott Wave analysis on currencies. In 1998 he started at Bloomberg, where his first task was to set up the TA group for the Analytics desk, supporting the European Head of Technical Analysis. In January 2005 he was promoted to Head of TA for the EMEA region.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus