STA Monthly Meeting – March 2020
In his talk ‘The future of Technical Analysis’, David will examine how the TA landscape is changing for investors and traders and what this means for all of us.
David is founder and CEO of Updata, which he founded in 1991. Updata now has technical analysis clients in over 60 countries with offices in London and New York. David is a member of the American Association of Professional Technical Analysts and holds the Master Financial Technical Analyst qualification awarded by the International Federation of Technical Analysts. He is a well known market commentator in the press and on finance TV. He is the author of Cloud Charts: Trading success with the Ichimoku technique.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit