STA Monthly Meeting – March 2018
Jesse Livermore Boy Plunger is Tom’s first financial book and came about as a result of his admiration of Jesse Livermore and his trading methods over 20 years. The book was over 10 years in the planning as Tom and his close associate, David Peett, also a Livermore disciple, waited for Livermore’s own anonymous biography, Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, to go out of copyright. Boy Plunger, which told the whole story of the life of Jesse Livermore in intimate detail, warts and all, was finally published in 2014. It has since sold steadily since in Britain and America. It is currently being licensed in most countries of the world for translation including China. Tom believes it will sell forever and many future generations of financiers, traders and analysts will want to read about the incredible life of Jesse Livermore.
In this special “Fireside Chat”, Charles Newsome MSTA, Investec Wealth & Investment, will interview Tom about Jesse Livermore in what promises to be a very revealing session!
Tom Rubython started his career as a market trader and wandered around England for six years selling china and pottery. In 1989, he noticed a gap in the market for a market trader’s newspaper and launched Marketeer, Britain’s first nationally […]
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit