STA Monthly Meeting – March 2016
During this presentation, Tom DeMark will show some of his new tools as well as touching on some of the celebrated studies, used the world over.
Tom will be known to many of you as the creator of the DeMARK Indicators® and the founder and CEO of DeMARK Analytics, LLC. The DeMARK studies are known internationally for their objective and mechanically-driven approach to both trading and investing, and are designed to anticipate potential price activity in the financial markets. Mr. DeMark has spent more than 40 years developing, trading and teaching his techniques to institutional professionals around the world, and continues to be actively involved in the financial markets.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus