STA Monthly Meeting – March 2011
Management Joint Trust (MJT) offers an “All in one” online technical analysis solution based on a 3T methodology (Trend – Target – Timing). It uses a combination of two standard deviation envelopes to define the trend, periods of stress within this trend and calculate impulsive and corrective targets. The analysis is completed with two series of proprietary timing oscillators to anticipate future and confirm current high and low risk areas.
Jean-François Owczarczak, Edouard’s son and Director at MJT, will explain the main principles behind the methodology and review current markets using the online tool.
Edouard founded Management Joint Trust SA in 1969 in Geneva, Switzerland, and introduced in the early 1970’s the concept of an “All in one methodology” for technical analysis (Trend – Target – Timing).
Jean-François graduated from the University of St Gallen in 1997 with a Masters degree in Banking and Finance. He joined Management Joint Trust SA in 2003, having previously spent five years working in investment banking in London.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit