STA Monthly Meeting – June 2012
Mick’s presentation will explore the diversification that can be provided by managed futures in an investment portfolio. He will introduce managed futures and provide a brief background to the industry and the markets traded. The presentation will cover the strategy’s correlation to equity markets and show real life trade examples and the diversification achievable with Managed Futures.
Mick Swift is the Deputy Chief Executive Officer & Research Director at Abbey Capital. Abbey Capital is an alternative investment firm; its flagship multi-manager fund is focused on managed futures and foreign exchange.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit