STA Monthly Meeting June 2006
Most members will be familiar with the “Road Map”, his proprietary system for codifying the interaction between the various market and economic cycles. As a seasoned sailor, he is more qualified than most to stipulate, “Always look at the chart”. Whilst the Society has always adopted a purist attitude to performance claims in notices, his Road Map should be a much more reliable indicator of present position, direction and route in markets than some of the SatNav systems now on offer, judging by recent press comments!
Robin Griffiths is one of the world’s most experienced and highly regarded market analysts. Together with Rashpal Sohan, Robin is joint managing editor of Dynamic Investment Trends Alert, published by Southbank Investment Research.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit