STA Monthly Meeting June 2004
Stephen will demonstrate why he believes controlling Risk is so important, and why it represents one of the most fundamental building blocks for a successful approach to trading. He will outline recent trades on different time frames, from Daily to three minute charts to demonstrate the principles involved. Stephen will also introduce advanced trade management techniques that will help maximise profits that traders can utilize, to help run their profits when applicable.
Steve Griffiths has been involved in the markets since 1987 as a Private Trader as well as a Software Developer. In 2001 he launched his MTPredictor software program that utilizes his unique “Isolation approach” to Elliott wave analysis. Thirteen years on and MTPredictor is now used by thousands of Traders and Fund Managers worldwide.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit