STA Monthly Meeting – July 2022
Geoff is Head of EM FX Research, West and Crypto Research, Standard Chartered Bank, leading several efforts across the Global Research macro strategy offering. These include EMEA and Latam FX, G10 FX in Europe, and Crypto Research. He joined the […]
Charlie Morris is the chief investment officer at ByteTree Asset Management (BTAM). He is a lead portfolio manager and develops both crypto and traditional investment strategies for BTAM. He has 23 years’ experience in fund management, where he has built a reputation for managing actively managed, multi-asset portfolios, with an emphasis on efficient diversification and risk management. Although well versed in traditional asset classes, Charlie is best known for his expertise in alternative assets, notably gold and Bitcoin.
Nick is a market structure specialist with 15 years of industry experience and is currently the Chief Operating Officer of Zodia Markets, a cryptoasset brokerage and exchange business based in the UK. He joined Standard Chartered’s graduate programme in 2006 […]
Sam’s nearly 30 year career in the financial markets has spanned a variety of trading and management roles across sellside, buyside and intermediary businesses. Prior to his current role advising CMC Markets on the next stages in their journey into […]
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit