STA Monthly Meeting & Summer Party July 2008
In his talk Adam will look back at the history of development of technical analysis in the UK. He will also highlight the extent to which technology has changed the industry and reflect on his experience of the use of TA in the hedge fund industry.
Adam Sorab, a Fellow of the STA, was STA Chairman from 1998 to 2008 and was President of IFTA from 2010 to 2013. He has been working in financial markets since 1984 and is currently Head of Technical Research at CQS, a hedge fund management company.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus