STA Monthly Meeting January 2007
Making money in markets is somewhat easier when we can identify the big secular trends. Eoin will look at international markets and attempt to differentiate between what are likely to be the much larger secular trends and those where a medium-term cyclical move is taking place. To do this he will make extensive use of Fullermoney.com’s online Chart Library which has a number of long-term historical ratios not commonly found on other systems. He will outline his view of where markets are going in 2007 and identify risks which could add to future volatility.
Eoin is a global strategist at www.fullermoney.com. Following a degree in Philosophy, he spent nearly four years with Bloomberg, where he became a student of market psychology and taught numerous seminars across Europe.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus