STA Monthly Meeting & Christmas Party – December 2011
Glyn’s brief talk will be concerned with the use of breadth indicators in the equity markets. In particular he will focus on the McClellan Oscillator and new ways of employing this analysis that he has been researching.
Glyn Bradney was a trader / chief dealer in the London money markets for 20 years after graduating from Imperial College in Chemistry! His long standing membership to the STA goes back to the days of our predecessor, ACTA. In 1992 he joined Reuters, now Thomson Reuters, and continues to work there, having global responsibility for graphics and technical analysis.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit