STA Monthly Meeting & Christmas Party December 2008
Several cycles reached critical points in May 2000. These cycles continue to resonate. Christeen’s presentation will look closely at these unfolding cycles and suggest periods of extraordinary activity in 2009. Cycles to be considered include the Saturn-Pluto cycle and recession, the Jupiter- Neptune cycle: inflation and oil prices and Pluto’s recent Capricorn ingress, and what this might mean for the banking industry and mortgage markets in the UK and US. Although these outer planet movements are slow, their effect is triggered by the patterns created with the so-called “inner” planets, Mercury and Venus. Christeen will also cover the effect of these planet cycles on gold and sterling. The conclusion will focus on the opening months of 2010, and the real credit bubble burst, indicated by the extraordinary planet formations of that period.
Christeen has been monitoring solar activity and planetary cycles for 30 years, and in that time has held key positions in the astrological community. She is the author of “The Financial Universe” (2004), and has worked with many entrepreneurs, traders and managers. Her interest is in the correlation between planet and business cycles.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit