STA Monthly Meeting & Christmas Party December 2007
Wednesday 12th December 2007
Twenty five years of Technical Analysis - Pen & black ink to Mouse - From the Dark Ages to the Enlightenment?
Nicole Elliott, Investors’ Chronicle
After graduating from the London School of Economics Nicole Elliott started her banking career in the City of London in 1982. Whether in trading, sales or an advisory capacity Technical Analysis has been the bedrock of her methodology.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit