STA Monthly Meeting & Christmas Party – December 2014
Lee believes in keeping it simple. His best trading strategies are easy to follow but can provide some fantastic trading profits.
During his presentation Goals to Gold, he’ll be talking about the similarities between professional sportsmen and professional traders and the skills set that both require.
Following an 18 year career in professional football, Lee Sandford has traded for nearly 20 years (full time 13 years) and earns his living predominantly as a trader.
Next STA Meeting
STA Monthly Meeting – October 2023
The main reason for ineffective strategy construction which leads to non-reproducible results in real time and hence inconsistent performance is due to not knowing the 3 critical strategy stats. To overcome this challenge and construct sustainable, scalable and reproducible strategies in a quantitative manner, the Smart Money Framework was developed by the quants in the 1960s. With this framework we will have the 3 critical stats to help us construct optimal entries, stop loss and exits. When this is further combined with volume, our probability of capturing the bigger runners increases. All of the above will be explained further in detail by the presenter.
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- The STA’s 55th Birthday Party: Drinks, canapés and a good crowd
- ‘Elliott Wave Outlook on Global Equity Markets’: The GPS of the markets works on fractals
- International Technical Analysts Day: Remember, remember the 9th of September
- The generation game: Fault lines and advantages
- Elastic bands, bonds and rebounds: How to spot reversals – in charts and thinking