STA Monthly Meeting & Christmas Party – December 2010
On the night of the STA Christmas party he will give a humorous, seasonal review of Technical Analysis and it’s relevance to “Life, the Universe, and Everything.” Robin looks back on a life time in the City and will reveal all the secrets he has learned over the years, if he can remember them. Failing that we will have a jolly good Christmas party.
Robin Griffiths is one of the world’s most experienced and highly regarded market analysts. Together with Rashpal Sohan, Robin is joint managing editor of Dynamic Investment Trends Alert, published by Southbank Investment Research.
Next STA Meeting
STA Monthly Meeting – October 2023
The main reason for ineffective strategy construction which leads to non-reproducible results in real time and hence inconsistent performance is due to not knowing the 3 critical strategy stats. To overcome this challenge and construct sustainable, scalable and reproducible strategies in a quantitative manner, the Smart Money Framework was developed by the quants in the 1960s. With this framework we will have the 3 critical stats to help us construct optimal entries, stop loss and exits. When this is further combined with volume, our probability of capturing the bigger runners increases. All of the above will be explained further in detail by the presenter.
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- The STA’s 55th Birthday Party: Drinks, canapés and a good crowd
- ‘Elliott Wave Outlook on Global Equity Markets’: The GPS of the markets works on fractals
- International Technical Analysts Day: Remember, remember the 9th of September
- The generation game: Fault lines and advantages
- Elastic bands, bonds and rebounds: How to spot reversals – in charts and thinking