STA Monthly Meeting & Christmas Party December 2006
Admitting that he does use Technical Analysis, albeit as the cadet branch of his input, Anthony has addressed the Society before. In his allotted span of some 40 minutes, he will outline his approach, and how and why Technical Analysis contributes to his decisions, particularly on Larger Capitalization stocks where the advantage of fundamental analysis is often lessened due to the sheer size and diversity of the companies as investments.
The Executive Committee thought this was an appropriate way to mark and celebrate the closing of the 20th Anniversary of the Society’s incorporation, from its previous form as ACTA.
Anthony hardly needs any introduction, even to those members who claim not to read newspapers! The best known, and arguably the best performing fund manager of his generation, having read engineering at Cambridge, Anthony opted for the City, cutting his teeth during the turbulent markets of the 1970’s at Keyser Ullmann.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit