STA Monthly Meeting – April 2019
Determine which market is leading and how to examine it. How to define and handle timing differences in revolving markets. Understand how European markets are positioned relative to global indexes for timing and price projection. This presentation covers many different methods but in a tight package for the purpose of building intermarket relationships to improve probability and timing.
Time Factors. That is the key to surviving today’s volatility. W.D. Gann was a master of Time and Price forecasting. Constance Brown, better known by clients as Connie Brown, is one of the world’s leading practitioners of Gann Analysis. Other […]
Next STA Meeting
STA Monthly Meeting – October 2023
The main reason for ineffective strategy construction which leads to non-reproducible results in real time and hence inconsistent performance is due to not knowing the 3 critical strategy stats. To overcome this challenge and construct sustainable, scalable and reproducible strategies in a quantitative manner, the Smart Money Framework was developed by the quants in the 1960s. With this framework we will have the 3 critical stats to help us construct optimal entries, stop loss and exits. When this is further combined with volume, our probability of capturing the bigger runners increases. All of the above will be explained further in detail by the presenter.
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- The STA’s 55th Birthday Party: Drinks, canapés and a good crowd
- ‘Elliott Wave Outlook on Global Equity Markets’: The GPS of the markets works on fractals
- International Technical Analysts Day: Remember, remember the 9th of September
- The generation game: Fault lines and advantages
- Elastic bands, bonds and rebounds: How to spot reversals – in charts and thinking