STA Monthly Meeting – April 2013
Tony Plummer will address the subject matter of his new book – The Law of Vibration: The Revelation of William D Gann.
The book has been more than 20 years in the making, and it reveals the extraordinary pattern of oscillation that Mr Gann hid in “The Tunnel Thru The Air”. The pattern has a long – and secret – history, and is central to a general ‘law’ of vibration that may well permeate the universe. This law directs the processes of change in collective human behaviour and can be used to anticipate movements in financial markets, to forecast trends in economic activity, and to judge the validity (or otherwise) of economic policy initiatives. The pattern associated with the law of vibration is objective, verifiable, and accurate. It validates the assumptions that underlie technical analysis and it is likely to find applications in a whole range of scientific disciplines.
Tony has worked in financial markets for more than 40 years, and currently researches group behaviour in financial markets and economic activity. He is also on the investment advisory committee of the Osiris Property Fund, and is a trustee of two pension funds.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus